275 Ha – 680 Acres
FOR PRIVATE SALE – INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – FULL INFORMATION MEMORANDUM AVAILABLE
Rare opportunity to purchase large property at Lankeys Creek in the NSW southern Riverina district between the townships of Holbrook and Jingellic and only 60 minute drive from major regional centres of Albury and Wodonga. Well suited to livestock breeding and grazing with short-term opportunity to significantly increase productivity. Also suited to lifestyle buyers with opportunity to generate additional income.
• Private and secluded location on the western side of Jingellic Road
• Approximately 40 percent cleared comprised of undulating topography
• Balance comprised of mix of light to heavily timbered country
• Opportunity to develop cleared areas to increase productivity
• Divided into four main paddocks plus two secure timbered areas
• Excellent stock water via multiple dams, creeks and stock troughs
• Suited to livestock breeding, livestock grazing and recreational pursuits
• Bushwalking, camping, hunting, horse riding, mountain bike riding, etc.
• Good access around property via numerous established tracks
• Reliable average annual rainfall of 700mm (or 28 inches)
• Well presented two bedroom plus one bathroom residence
• Operational improvements include shedding and cattle yards
• Only 30 kilometres to Holbrook and 20 kilometres to Jingellic
• Easy 60 minute drive to major regional cities of Albury and Wodonga
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact John Honeychurch on 0419 790 924 or Mike Weller on 0410 663 041.
The information contained herein is intended as a guide only and no guarantee is provided as to its accuracy. This content is provided using information obtained through sources deemed reliable including knowledge of the local area. Corcoran Parker accepts no responsibility for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Bore water
- Built In Robes
- Electric Hot Water Service
- Fully Fenced
- Open Fire Place
- Spring water
- Water Tank
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App